Monday, April 27, 2009

Stupid Technology

Argh. Computers. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Definitely CAN'T live without them! I have a strong love HATE relationship with mine. Josh is totally wiping ours clear right now, and re-installing everything - program by program. It's gonna take awhile. A long LONG while. For now, I can't work on my pictures... and that is almost as bad a death. No... not really... maybe. I have my old decrepit laptop from college for now and it will do for cruising the internet, and writing on my blogs. But it's totally NOT enough. I can't do pictures... and this laptop is so slow! It isn't compatible with my Photoshop programs, and that totally sucks. :( So sad.

If I had the money... I'd buy me (I wouldn't let ANYONE else touch it) a new computer. Possibly a Mac. I know, I know - yuck. But THEY don't get viruses! And that might just be worth it. Maybe. {sigh} I need a new computer. {long sigh} I need money. ;)

This is the picture I have on the desktop of the laptop. It is one of my ALL time FAVORITE pictures. Not just of Alli, but EVER. I swear, her eyes just pierce my soul. Love that little girl. This is SOOC (straight out of camera (read: no editing)) from my 35 mm (film) camera back when Alli was 7 or 8 months old. Crazy to think that there was ever a time when she couldn't back talk or sass me. Wow. What must've that been like? ;)
So, anyways, if anyone is wondering where I've been lately... Crazy-ville, that's where. And I don't plan on returning anytime soon. Sorry. Care to join me? It's kinda lonely here. And, well... crazy! I could use the company. We'd have fun. Promise.

No comments: