Thursday, August 28, 2008

Almost there


I was up until 6 am this morning, trying to get as much of my chair finished as possible. Originally, I was just going to get one or two panels put together, but I just got too excited and wanted to see the finished product. I still have to put the cushion back together, and I have to finish the front of the arms as well. But still, it's looking much better than the way I bought it. Josh said, "It looks good for a prop." (I bought it for a studio prop for my photography) I guess that's some sort of a compliment. Thanks husband! ;)

So, what do you think? I think it looks pretty good for it being my first major project of this kind. Just imagine, next time it's going to be AWESOME!

3 comments:

Allisyn said...

Good job Bree.. the chair looks great.

Hieb Family said...

Is there a project out there that scares you?

Bree said...

Suze - no, I NEVER get scared of anything - except spiders... and sometimes the dark is a little scary too! HAHAHA! Yes it's a little intimidating, but I like to try doing EVERYTHING at least once. I LOVE to make old things new again. It esp. doesn't bother me to do projects when they cost next to nothing! The chair only cost me like $10! So what the heck, right?!