Thursday, November 18, 2010

So sweet!

Isn't he just the cutest? Thanks for the help Kacey! She helped me (mainly she did all the work) take this photo(and others) when Logan was just over 2 wks old. It's funny... I thought that I would be taking TONS of photos of Logie, but I've totally neglected him in that area. His food intake on the other hand... well, to put it this way, he's in the 92% for his weight for his age. Meaning, he is heavier than 92 % of babies his same age! Chubby boy - I love it! As soon as I get around to it, I'll post some current pics of all the kids. Promise. Maybe. Kinda. Well, you know what I mean. Hopefully I'll get around to it. Soon. Within the next month or two. Cross your fingers, and maybe say a little prayer.

2 comments:

Lacey said...

He is a doll! Kael is pretty chubby himself. I say bring on the rolls!

Torman said...

show him now! He does not even look like the same kid! SAD!