Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just two days later...




Here we are playing in the backyard. This crazy Idaho weather! Alli and Blake both LOVE playing in the backyard. I feel bad that I don't play with them out there more than I do. But, they're great at playing with each other. Their favorite game is to chase each other around. Well, usually Blake is doing the chasing (he can crawl pretty fast - but don't worry... we're working on the walking) and Alli is the one running around and squealing. Doesn't look like much fun for Bubba, but he seems to really enjoy it. Kids... what are ya gonna do?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey BriAnne!
It's Mallory! Your kiddos are sooo cute! I haven't seen Blake in person yet-although I did see you last when you were about ready to pop him outta your belly...Cute Blog. I'm new at this whole thing :)

Bree said...

Thanks! And your little man is the cutest! Chalynn just raved about him the whole time she was here. Welcome to the blogging world! ;)

The Owens said...

HI Brianne!! its been a really long time.. your kiddos are just amazingly cute! You are truly blessed!