Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Bibitty... bobitty... BOO!

It's that time of year again... Halloween! Yay (did you catch the sarcasm) free jiggly stomach and cottage cheese thighs wrapped up in neat and tempting wrappers, just waiting for you to sneak from your kids' trick-or-treat bag! Urgh! I HATE junk food - no, I LOVE it... no I hate it... NO... let's just say: it's a love/hate relationship!

I dropped in on my friend Suzy the other night to help her with her computer (sorry I couldn't be more of a help Suzy) and she bought this craft for the kids to do (read: adults do while kids watch). They make Tattoos for pumpkins now! Isn't that crazy? What will they think of next?! Anyways, moral of the story: Halloween seriously is just around the corner! My summer totally disappeared! AHHHHH! Christmas will be here before we know it. And then I'll be 50 wondering where in the heck my life went...

2 comments:

Hieb Family said...

You are such a Suzy Homemaker. I need your ambition to do as many projects as you do.

Bree said...

Whatever... Josh thinks it's pretty annoying 'cause I neglect the house. I'll bet money that he wishes I was into doing housework (and that's it).