Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Tired boy!


For those that know him well, Blake is a total Momma's Boy (yes I will openly admit to it) and he almost always needs to nurse himself to sleep (don't judge me... I'm working on it ;). Well, this morning he was particularly cranky and I had lots to do. So I put him in his high chair and gave him some dried fruit to keep him busy, then I continued on my merry way. Well, I was loading the dishwasher when Blake suddenly went quiet. I noticed that he was having trouble holding his eyes open, and I knew he was going to go out any second. Sure enough, Blake fell asleep! I couldn't believe it! I let him sleep in his high chair for awhile so I could get some things finished around the house (and take a few pictures of course). I finally moved him to his crib (we all like to be comfortable for a nap right?!) but I thought that this was a pretty dang cute picture, and just had to share it! He's such a sweet little Bubba-Chub!

No comments: