Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Goofin' around for FHE

{Mom (and anyone else who might be annoyed), again I am trying to make up for the severe lack of pictures on my blog lately - make sure to view them all!} ;)
For FHE last night, we all went outside (after Josh pulled me away from my homework) and wrestled. Well, mainly Josh and the kids wrestled while I took pictures. It was so much fun, and felt so good to get a camera back in my hands after what feels like an eternity! Literally. I watched Josh play, wrestle and tease the kids and I just have to say that he is the best dad ever! Alli and Blake are so lucky! I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to capture such genuine expressions from the 3.

2 comments:

grammaDawn said...

Looks like Josh is as fun to play on as the jungle gym, probably funner, he plays back. Good times were had by all. Love it!

Torman said...

These pictures are Awesome and so fun to look at! I think your camera missed you too!