Thursday, December 11, 2008

It's here. No way getting around it.

Winter. Snow. Cold. Yuck! I came back from Washington to THIS !? Yea. Atleast the kids enjoy it... for now anyways. Oh well, the cold is a good excuse for hot chocolate every morning, and several times throughout the day! WAHOO! Blake started his morning by wanting to go "owsigh" (roughly translated, that means: outside) and so I granted him his wish. Of course, as soon as Alli knew Blake was going owsigh, she had to go too. So, I bundled them up "Christmas Story" style and sent them on their merry way. They're still out there right now. Maybe I should go check on them. Hmmm. Maybe I'll just peek through the sliding glass doors without actually opening them. BRRRRR!

Uh oh... I can hear Alli tapping on the glass door. HAHAHA - "Mommy, we're freezin' out here!" she says. Al's hilarious. Guess I'll go let them in! If I have to ...

2 comments:

Stephanie.Fitness said...

You're such a good mommy! I'm a mean mommy! My kid wanted to go out and play in the snow...and I probably would have let him, but I was too lazy to go big up the dog crap sitting 'underneath' the snow. Shame, shame....on me ;)

grammaDawn said...

Those of us who don't see that white stuff much would love it. Well, some of us would. Those who have to drive in our hill infested part of the country don't seem to like it much. Everywhere you go starts at the top of a hill and ends at the waters edge.