Saturday, September 6, 2008

"New Boot Goofin'"

Actually I was "new backdrop goofin' " before my shoot with Sydney yesterday. I was trying to make some good lighting (find might me a better word)because I don't have proper studio equipment yet, and I was using kids as stand-ins. They make some pretty cute sub-a-jects don't they?! Yeah - I know... they're DANG cute & half me ;) HAHAHA! I wish I could say that they are cute because of me, but no one ever says they look like me. I'm always told "Wow! He/She looks just like his/her dad!" Mom is NEVER mentioned. Ever. I'm going to go cry now...


2 comments:

jordanrox13 said...

HEY! You know that's not true! You're such a turkey! You're kids are just as much you as they are Josh!

Bree said...

OH - I know! But, honestly, no one ever says they look like me! ;)